Wednesday, October 31, 2007

GRADUATING 2011

Why do you think you'll be graduating in the year 2011? I know I'm graduating in the class of 2011 because these many reasons.my first reason is because I'm intellectual,secondly i stay out of trouble, and last but not least i want to be employed. Also it's very important to pay attention although grade school because you will and going to use your knowledge in everyday life experiences.
I think that I'm very intellectual because all through grade school i received magnificent grades.I will continue to strive towards my goal of academics.Furthermore i will not let anybody distract me on being a successful young black women.By becoming a teen statistic, and let people bring me down by their negative thoughts.That's why I'm going to stay focus, and stay out of trouble.
Don't let anyone bring you down by getting involved in all the negativity! See me, i don't tolerate that type of behavior and i won't.I have things to do in life instead of being disrespectful to adults and just people in general. another thing is why would you be going out in the streets starting trouble, and wasting your education, instead of giving it to others that would love to have the same opportunity as you.Plus, I don't have time for the non-sense because i want to be employed in life.
By the time i hit 18 years old, i want to be an successful young woman! I'm looking forwards to a career in becoming a lawyer, and forensic science, but in order for me to do that i have to meet all the criteria that need to be met to attend college.Meanwhile,i will do internships for law firms, and crime scenes.Also colleges will look at history of my schools, and the high school i go to is based on student government.In addition, i will have a better chance of getting a job because i will have at least some experience in those fields required.
I know i will be graduating in the year 2011 ,and my reasons are because I'm intellectual, i stay out of trouble,and i want to be employed.Also now and days government expect children to fail in life,but I'm going to be one less because I'm going to show them by appearances and etc. Plus, i don't let anyone put me down and I'm going to strive forward to my goals until they are reached.

No comments: