Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What age should teenagers be able to take on a LOVER?

What age should teenagers be able to take on a lover? My first reason is I agree with the relationship of the two teenage lovers cited in the book”Huck Finn” that I read in class. Secondly if you’re deeply in love than you should go against your parents will, and last but not least what’s my definition of love. Also a lot of people have a different perspective of love.

I believe that “Huck Finn” is a very controversial book! In chapter 17 and 18 of the book their two teenage lovers and their names are buck and emmeline are I love, but their only 14 years old. I think they are in love and they should be able to what they want to do. Even though their parents are feuding amongst one another, doesn’t mean they can’t be in love. So if anybody feel some type of way about teenage love, then tell those to remember back when they were teenagers.

Do you think your parents should be able to choose who you love? I feel as though it shouldn’t an age limit on love. Also people are not going to stop loving each other because their parents said so. They will sneak out to do whatever it takes to be with the person they love. As a teenager, I think love can be at any age.

What’s your definition of love? Well I think that love is about sex, confidence, and trust. When a person actually get to know one another in a time period, and than they start to have trust in each other to be the best couple. Next they have social engagement and build up on their confidence. Finally they say that one another are all they wish for in a woman/man and they have sexual intercourse. The statement I just gave was my definition of love.

I just want to wrap everything up by saying don’t ever put one definition on love. Also my reasoning’s are first relationship between the two characters, second reason is don’t listen to your parents about love, and finally what the meaning of love. Plus love can come in all signs. For intense, love at first sight.

No comments: